Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

The long weekend

In my school we got to skip school on Friday due to it being good friday. On Sunday it was Easter so to Celebrate my family went to Naperville with my aunt, cousins, and grandma. Once we got there we unpacked and ran around and had fun the first day. But on the second day we went on an Easter egg hunt and had more fun and the left. During the Easter egg hunt I was determined to find the  most eggs. One humorous thing was that when it started my cousin ran past an obvious egg and into a mud pit losing his shoe. In total I spent around a day and a half there. So it total I really enjoyed my time in Naperville and would go again.

1 comment:

  1. I love going Easter Egg hunting even though I'm not the best at it, and I haven't done it in a long time.

    ReplyDelete