Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Last weekend

Last weekend had lot in it. To get started on Saturday I woke up at six in the morning. To go canoeing with my Boy Scout troop. But there were problems with too many people so I ended up getting a canoe with no seats in it. Right after that I got to the pancake breakfast set up at 2 with my troop. Afterward I went to a white son against Indians baseball game. The white sox lost badly. After that day was over I woke up at six again on Sunday. But this time for my troops actual pancake breakfast. Which I had to leave early at 11:30 because of a camp out I am staffing at in the summer. While I was there for about 5 hours I tweaked my presentation and talked to the kids there. Then finally I left a half hour early to go to another camp out meeting I am attending in the summer. So along with all of the early wake ups I went to sleep at around 10:30 each night. So all in all I had a phenomenal amount of stuff in my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment