Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Lord of the flies the book

For a school project I recently read a book called lord of the flies. This book is considered to most a classic. It is about a group of children that are in a airplane that crashes while a bomb is dropped at there airport. So the children are stranded and forced to survive. Rather than a story of survival story it focuses on the psychological effects on isolation. Showing the boys change over time. I personally did not enjoy this story in my honest opinion. I would however recommend this book to whoever enjoys stories showcasing people's behavior change in certain scenarios. The book as I did not enjoy it, it was entertaining with the character developments and twists. So all in all although I did not enjoy the Lord of the Flies it was entertaining and could see how others might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment